Nutty Steph's/Rabble-Rouser Chocolate Bars
A worker-owned chocolatier in Vermont. Previous called Nutty Steph's but currently rebranding to Rabble-Rouser Chocolate & Craft, Co. They believe the act of making a really nice treat, or serving it, or eating it, or giving it away, constitutes some of the simple medicine of being human. They invite you to take a delicious bite, spread some love, cause some trouble, and, for Christ's sake, lay down your guilt forever. Always GMO-free. Each bar is 2.4 oz.
- 70% Dark - wild-grown cocoa, cane sugar
- Toffee Coffee Dark Chocolate - wildcrafted cocoa, organic espresso, maple sugar, Vermont butter, sea salt
- The Love Bar - organic cane sugar, organic cocoa, organic milk, organic raspberries, organic vanilla, organic sunflower oil, organic peppermint oil, organic non-GMO soy lecithin
- Pride Bar - a delicious tribute to social equality. It blossomed out of the belief that all people should be able to love who they love while eating mind-blowing chocolate. 70% dark chocolate bar infused with drops of pure citrus oil pressed from fresh lemon peel and features candied ginger and pecan. Cocoa mass, sugar, crystallized ginger, organic salted pecans, cocoa butter, pure lemon oil, vanilla extract.
- Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate - Some love affairs were destined. Such is the case with milk chocolate and peanut butter! Wild Ecuadorian dark and organic Italian white. The result is very rich but not too sweet, and the extra cocoa butter in the white chocolate makes it extremely smooth, especially with all that natural peanut butter blended in. Sugar, cocoa mass, salted peanut butter, cocoa butter, milk, pure vanilla, non-GMO soy lecithin